Temporary Fences Provided by Duquesne Fence in Beaver and Allegheny Counties
Renting Temporary Fence Panels from Duquesne Fence is a quick and convenient solution for a location, event or job site enclosure. Our high quality Chain-Link Fence Panels are free-standing, portable, and can be configured in many shapes. Constructed of welded pipe framework, these fence panels can be installed, placed, moved and reconfigured in minutes. Temporary Fence Panels are supported by panel stands or (Panel feet), so they are sturdy yet weigh much less than fence panels held in place by concrete blocks.
Known for their quality and durability, our Temporary Fence Panels have become the first choice of many contractors, construction companies and special event organizers.
A unit includes:
- One panel and two base units.
- Barrier panel sections include one vertical and on horizontal brace. (Barrier panel sections are made from 1-1/4″ diameter steel tubing. 10 Gauge chain link fence is secured to barrier with steel ties.)
- Chain link fence openings are 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″. Panel Size: 9′ 8″ Length x 2′ Width x 6′ 1″ Height.
- The base unit includes two receiver posts allowing for the connection of two panels. Connectors are used for securing two panel sections together.
Designed for a temporary construction safety barrier. Welded steel construction with a galvanized finish!
- Available in 12 or 10 foot sections and in 6′, and 8′ heights.
- Fence Panels have horizontal and vertical cross bars for added support.
- Optional sand bags can also be added for extra support.
- If dust or wind is a concern, we offer optional Windscreen rentals.
- Construction sites
Crowd Control Paving
Outdoor retail areas
Fairs – Carnivals